Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bits & Pieces

Inspired by one of my all time favorite blogs, Bleubird Vintage, I've decided to start doing Bits & Pieces posts once a week. These will include photos of food and other stuff from my life.  If you do a Bits & Pieces or something similar on your blog, post a comment so I can check it out! Not all the photos are mine, credits are listed below!








Bits & Pieces! Fun!

1. Picture of a snake I just found from our trip to Niagara Falls. (Photo by Chako)
2. Pickles pickling in the fridge
3. Melting butter...
4. Sad sad Cone Cat
5. Spaghetti & Meatballs!
6. Beautiful light bulb. (Photo by Rob Boudon)
7. Shot from the show I just directed, Minq Vaadka's Narcischism: Un Cabaret d'Adieu (Photo by Dustin Drankoski)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment