Tuesday, November 29, 2011

We're Back!!






















Our trip to PR was amazing. It was peaceful, relaxing and lovely (hilarious) times with my family. They absolutely adore Chako, so it's always fun to get them all together. We went to the beach or the pool every morning, had a huge Thanksgiving feast (PR style) with many of our cousins, Chako and I took a romantic day trip to Old San Juan, and we finished the trip with a beautiful dinner to celebrate my parents 25th wedding anniversary at our favorite restaurant in Isabela, Eclipse. I'm going to a follow up post on that meal because it OUTRAGEOUS, and I want to try a recreate some of the recipes. 

I am so grateful that Chako and I got to take this trip with my family. I needed some quality time and it meant the world to me for Chako to meet all of my cousins and family in PR. I am always so happy to be in my home there, can't wait to make it back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment