Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tiniest Kitchen Expands! Sells Stuff!


MORE TINY STUFF!! RIGHT HERE!!!

Today I started an Etsy store to sell some very cool vintage stuff and hopefully some very yummy stuff in the near future. You can see it at...http://www.etsy.com/shop/TiniestVintageYums

I am starting off with a bunch of great vintage things, and shortly I hope to be selling jams and candies!

Check it out! Like it on Facebook! Favorite the shop on Etsy! I'd love you for any of those!

A few things listed right now...

Super cool crystal and glass decanter set.


Special art deco metal/bronze purse.

Gold chain and ball wrap necklace.

Gold and pearl choker.



Thanks for the support, lots more inventory to be added ASAP, keep checking back for new stuff. I'll keep posting shop updates on the blog, hope you find something you'll love!

No comments:

Post a Comment