Sunday, June 10, 2012

Week In Review: Teeny Bit of Cooking







A lovely week here in Michigan. Beautiful weather, good food, great people, fun baby. We are adjusting, and now all thats left is to move into our own place. We can't wait! I've got so many decorating ideas, I can't wait to get started. I also can't wait for the puppy to have her own space, I feel like we are cooping her up, she just can't handle the excitement of being around the other dogs here and becomes a complete a total maniac. Like seriously, maniac. It's like she's possessed. Alone with us, normal dog. Downstairs with everybody, demon from hell.

She'll be fine.

I'm going to go enjoy this sunny morning. Found an exciting person working in Michigan last night, just sent an email begging for a meeting...more on that later!!!!

Photos: Making marinade/Quinoa Avocado Dried Fruit Salad by Shutterbean/Frog Dog/New Couch Fabric/Making Paneer/I MADE PANEER/Baby A

No comments:

Post a Comment